National High Point 2018-2019
Special announcement for the 2018-2019 season
Entrants choose 4 of the below nominated show in NSW.
Entrants need to have their National High Point card signed off by the judge for an eligible entry.
Entry for the National High Point is $20 for Led and $20 Ridden.
Below are the nominated shows for NSW for 2018-2019
- Penrith Annual Ag Show 28th August 2018
- Tamworth Annual Ag Show 1st September 2018
- Menangle Annual Ag Show 23rd September 2018
- Cootamundra Annual Ag Show 20th October 2018
- Luddenham Annual Ag Show 2nd March 2019
- Goulburn Annual Ag Show 2nd March 2019
- Cessnock Annual Ag Show 22nd February 2019
- Hawkesbury Annual Ag Show 11th May 2019
SPPHA NSW Members need to submit to the SPPHA NSW Committee before August 5th 2018 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrants must be a current financial member and nominated horse must be registered with SPPHA NSW.
The National High Point information and entry form can be downloaded from CLICK HERE
Proudly Sponsored By