6th and 7th April 2019
24/60 Showground Rd, Taminda NSW 2340
Directions Google Maps
Friday - Clinic - How to get your Off the Track Standardbred Started- Basic training techniques and tips shown by the SPPHA NSW Trainers.
Saturday - Harness Classes followed by Led Classes and Fashions on the Field.
Saturday Night - Dinner and Harness Racing NSW Off The Track Final
Sunday - Ridden and Novelty Classes
- Download the Program here Final COMPLETED CLASS SCHEDULE 2019 STATE CHAMPS-17 oct
- Members $10 per class pre-entry $12 per class after pre-entries close or on the day.
- Non Members $15 per class pre-entry $17 per class after pre-entries close or on the day.
- Novelty Classes are Free to Enter ( Fancy Dress and Bonfield Bounce )
CAMPING AND STABLING
Harness Racing NSW have generously waived the costs of Stabling and Camping. To book a stable and camping please fill out the form below and email to email@example.com. Please note on the form you will need to provide a credit/debit details to endure stables are left clean. If you fail to clean your stable before you leave you will be charged $35 per stable cleaning fee.
- Stable and Camping booking form here Casual Stabling and Camping NSWSPPHA 2019StateChamps
- Please read the following policy and procedures documents from Paceway Tamworth if you are attending our Show
- .Stable Rules & Regulation_Version 1.0
- No Smoking Policy 03.0 as of 23072018
- CAMPING RULES off peak
- Allocated Stable Plan here ( Coming soon )
We welcome all Sponsorships for our State Championships.
- Sponsorship Letter and Form SPONSOR LETTER FINAL 2019-17thoct
- Current Sponsors (Coming Soon )
SUBMITTING CLASS ENTRIES
- By using the form below and direct deposit into Sppha Account
- By emailing the form at the end of the program to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posting the form at the end of the program to PO Box 171, Kurrajong, NSW, 2758
- ENTRIES CLOSE: March 10th 2019 or mail entries March 8th 2019
- Please use one form per horse and 1 handler. If you need extra classes complete a second form.
Payment can be made by depositing directly into the SPPHA Account.
Please use Surname as reference